Saturday, April 12, 2014

And the Winner Is...

Ladies as gentlemen, boys and girls, it has been a long time coming, but I've made the decision. I will officially be attending Florida Southern College in the fall. A lot of you may be wondering what made me make this decision, but honestly it comes down to this: I care more about being able to get into medical school more than anything. They made me an offer I couldn't refuse and now I will be a FSC Moccasin. The tuition is less than I could have ever hoped after scholarships and my one loan I'm allowed to take out, they have a monthly payment program, and they have 100% placement into medical school. It also helps that when I call the admissions office, the lady I talk to actually knows my name. I'm not just a number or a statistic to this school. The only thing I am unsure of is the mascot. What is this thing?
No, seriously, what is this thing?? I don't know. Anyway... FSC has a beautiful campus too. I haven't gone to see it yet, so stay tuned for my first look at Frank Lloyd Wright architecture! 
So that's my story and I'm sticking to it. 
Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Six and Seven: The One Where We Go Home

Tuesday saw another early start, as we had plans to be at Chena Hot Springs Resort. The reason we had to leave so early is that the road to...