Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Today is March 11, 2014...

...and the game is on! No seriously this week begins the two week wait until colleges are supposed to start reporting statuses again. Awesome, right? Right.
I suppose you can call this a status report for here too! I suppose it would be prudent to start counting down the days until my next adventure! So without further ado...
There are 3 weeks and 2 days until STATE!
Yes yes there are 23 days until state, ladies and gentlemen. It is going to be quite the experience, especially since I will be rooming with new people this year. When it comes to state, the most important things to consider on this trip are going to be

  1. Bringing things to Latin with- a sheet to make a toga with, face paint, and my club shirts
  2. Making sure that I have a change of clothes for after spending all Saturday at the theme park
  3. FOOD. Yes you read that right: food. The hotel food is expensive and questionable at best. So, we bring our own food and call it good.
So, for now, I will be practicing my speech and studying my category and getting ready to try for a trophy at the state level. Until after state,
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Six and Seven: The One Where We Go Home

Tuesday saw another early start, as we had plans to be at Chena Hot Springs Resort. The reason we had to leave so early is that the road to...