Sunday, December 15, 2013

Day Three: Up, Up, and Away

So
I lied
I'm bored and at the gate so yeah!
Houston, we have a stow-away! This is Fonzo and he's coming with us. I tried not bringing him to Idaho with me and he ended up being shipped to me. Because of this, he's stowed in my carry-on bag. Here we have my nails that I updated last night for Christmas: 
The airport is positively empty! I can't believe how quick check-in, security, and finding our gate. Now, I think it's time to sit back, relax, and wait for my flight to start boarding. I promise I'm not lying when I say next post will be from across the pond. 
Cheers!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Six and Seven: The One Where We Go Home

Tuesday saw another early start, as we had plans to be at Chena Hot Springs Resort. The reason we had to leave so early is that the road to...