Sunday, December 15, 2013

Day Two: 'Twas the Night Before Traveling

'Twas the night before travel and all through the house, every creature was stirring, even the mouse. All the bags were packed by the door with care, in the hopes that we wouldn't have to turn around tomorrow.  
Tomorrow is the day! Much excitement can be felt all through the house. My Oma is here, we had a big family dinner, the third candle of the Advent is lit, and I'm running around cleaning the kitchen and trying to make a mental list of all the things I need to remember to put in my carry on bag. 
I'm so ready for tomorrow! Leaving on a jet plane. ✈️
Next update will be from across the pond. 
Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Six and Seven: The One Where We Go Home

Tuesday saw another early start, as we had plans to be at Chena Hot Springs Resort. The reason we had to leave so early is that the road to...